Delivery & Returns
Products are delivered by UPS, for which tracking service is available.
The courier delivers from Monday to Friday, both in the morning and the afternoon. The recipient may not request a specific day or time for the delivery. In the absence of the recipient, the courier will leave a notice at the recipient’s address.
Delivery will be attempted twice, after which the courier will attempt to contact the recipient.
Eurotrade srl will not be held responsible for any failure by the courier company to complete timely delivery.
In the case of deliveries to receptions (signed for by the receptionist), Eurotrade will not be held responsible for the package arriving at the final recipient. If a country is not on the country list, that means delivery is not currently available for that destination; however, since Eurotrade is looking at extending the list of countries we deliver to, we recommend you contact email@example.com
At the time of delivery, the Client shall be required to check:
- That the number of packages delivered corresponds to the number shown on the delivery note;
- That the packaging is intact, not damaged, or wet or spoiled, including with reference to the materials used for sealing (adhesive tape or metallic strapping).
- Any damage to the packaging and/or to the product or any lack of correspondence in the number of packages or the details,must be notified immediately by indicating the nature of the problem on the delivery note for the product, which shall be returned to the carrier.
- Any problems with reference to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be notified within 14 days upon delivery, in accordance with the methods set out in this document.
Orders are dispatched after 3-4 working days following receipt of your order, after which delivery times are 1-2 working days in Europe, and 2-4 working days for countries outside Europe. Delivery of your order may be delayed due to the product(s) being temporarily unavailable; failure by the courier company to complete timely delivery; unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances; or due to public holidays. In case of payment by credit card or PayPal, your order may be delayed if the payment is not authorized or if there are insufficient funds. If you have not received your order after 8 working days (excluding Saturday and Sunday), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The lead times for delivery indicated by www.alfredbasha.com are merely indicative and a delay to the same, or any delivery made with subsequent split consignments shall not entitle the Client to refuse the delivery or request compensation or indemnity.
Country Flat Rate Transit Time Italy € 8.00 1-2 Days Austria € 8.00 2-4 Days Belgium € 8.00 2-4 Days Bulgaria € 12.00 2-4 Days Canada* € 20.00* 2-4 Days Croatia € 12.00 2-4 Days Cyprus € 20.00 2-4 Days Czech Republic € 12.00 2-4 Days Denmark € 8.00 2-4 Days Estonia € 12.00 2-4 Days Finland € 8.00 2-4 Days France € 8.00 2-4 Days Germany € 8.00 2-4 Days Greece € 8.00 2-4 Days Hungary € 12.00 2-4 Days Germany € 8.00 2-4 Days Luxembourg € 8.00 2-4 Days Latvia € 12.00 2-4 Days Lithuania € 12.00 2-4 Days Malta € 20.00 2-4 Days Netherlands € 8.00 2-4 Days Poland € 12.00 2-4 Days Portugal € 8.00 2-4 Days Romania € 12.00 2-4 Days Republic of Ireland € 8.00 2-4 Days Slovakia € 12.00 2-4 Days Slovenia € 12.00 2-4 Days Spain € 8.00 2-4 Days Sweden € 8.00 2-4 Days United Kingdom € 8.00 2-4 Days United States € 20.00 2-4 Days *Canadian customers are responsible for import duties and taxes
In case of shipments to countries outside the European Union, goods may be subject to customs duties or taxes. Any additional taxes for customs clearance will be borne by the recipient. In the case of the goods not being delivered (due to, for example, the recipient having provided the wrong address and/or phone number, or the repeated absence of the recipient at the address provided), or if the goods are not accepted by the customer, the recipient will be charged a fee to cover the following expenses: shipment of the goods + return shipment of the goods + any customs fees for the return of the goods. The cost of the goods themselves will be refunded to the customer.
Customs duties and taxes are charged when the goods arrive in the country of destination, and the cost varies depending on the country. For further information regarding duties and taxes, and providing for the clearance of goods, we recommend that you contact your local customs office.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. In order to exercise the withdrawal right, the customer shall send a written communication, within the terms indicated, to the following email address: email@example.com
In case of withdrawal, the customer must return the products to Eurotrade within 14 days upon return request, to the following address:
c/o Eurotrade Srl
Via Enzo Ferrari 1
30037 Scorzè (VE) Italy
The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not in fact possible to return only part of the purchased product (for eg., accessories, complementary items, etc.);
- in order to cancel, the product must be complete and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
- transport expenses (and any customs duty, if applicable) arising from the return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Client;
- until confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by www.alfredbasha.com is given, liability for transport shall be borne solely by the Client;
- should the goods be damaged in transit, www.alfredbasha.com shall notify the Client, in order that the Client may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier that was used and obtain appropriate compensation; the product shall then be made available to the Client, at the same time as cancelling the request for termination;
- Eurotrade shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should Eurotrade discover any of the following:
- that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
- that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).